The Niagara Ontario Health Team-Équipe Santé Ontario Niagara’s (NOHT-ÉSON) events calendar features health and wellness opportunities from our partner organizations that benefit Niagara residents.
Events that take place in French can be found here.
Have an upcoming event that you would like promoted on the NOHT-ÉSON’s events calendar? Click on the submission considerations tab below for further details.
The NOHT-ÉSON welcomes event submissions exclusively focused on health or wellness from its partner organizations.
The NOHT-ÉSON’s events page is provided as a community bulletin to Niagara residents. Though the event listings are moderated, the NOHT-ÉSON does not endorse nor verify the information included. The NOHT-ÉSON reserves the right to omit event submissions, and to edit information for length, spelling, language and clarity.
As part of the submission process, please read the following:
- Your event meets the criteria listed in the following tab.
- Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the website administrator.
- If your event meets the criteria, your submission will be posted within 10 business days of receipt.
- By submitting an event listing, the person or organization also agrees to it being promoted through the NOHT-ÉSON’s social media channels, newsletters (internal or external), and any other method of communication it deems appropriate.
- Promotion of an event through the NOHT-ÉSON’s communication channels other than the events page is at the discretion of the NOHT-ÉSON.
Click here to submit your event.
- The event must be submitted by a representative from one of the NOHT-ÉSON’s partner organizations.
- Events must take place within the boundaries of the Niagara region.
- Events must be time specific, non-recurring, and include a start date and end date.
- Admission to events must be free and open to the community.
- Events that are primarily of a political, retail, or fundraising focus are not eligible.
- Sponsors affiliated with an event will not be mentioned in the listing.
- Events shall not promote hatred of any group. They shall not discriminate on any grounds covered by the Ontario Human Rights Code, including but not limited to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, ability, receipt of public assistance, level of literacy or political affiliation.
- If the NOHT-ÉSON becomes aware of any violation of these principles, the event will be immediately removed from the organization’s events page without notice.
Do you have a question regarding the events calendar? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow for two business days to receive a response. Thank you.